Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pigeon Man

Pigeon man, pigeon man. Does whatever a pigeon can.
Can he fly, through the trees? No it just, makes him sneeze.
oh yeah, it's pigeon man.



Is he strong, listen bud, he's got nothing but pigeon blood.
Can he sit in a nest, yeah, he's got a pigeon chest.
Hey there, there coo's pigeon man.

In the park late at night, at the scene of the crime,
sitting on a branch, he poops all the time.



Pigeon man, pigeon man, friendly neighborhood pigeon man
crumbs and bread, he's ignored, french fries are his reward.

To him, life is a great big toilet, if you've got some corn boil it
then you'll find pigeon man!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Curtis Sensei,

This is Keiko Itoh (Kay or Itoh, with no san or chan or ....whatsoever)

Thank you today for leading - (not quite sure if this is the right word....)
I am glad I had a company.
I really enjoyed.

Pigeon Man - this is cool
Is this your original? If yes, you are a great poet with a good sense of humor.

If you need a company on bike, please do call me or mail me on my mobile.

The address is GRACEKAYITOH@softbank.ne.jp

Best Regards,
Kay

TSOTE said...

Hi Kate, Thanks for your comment. I tried e-mailing you, but it bounced. I can be reached at riemann96@yahoo.com if you don't get my other e-mail message.