Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monster Hunter 3



Monster Hunter 3 came out in Japan on Aug. 1. Lots of people waited outside Yodobashi Camera, across the street from the Akihabara train station, to get inside and buy a copy. Almost all of them were playing games on their PSPs to kill time.



Down the hallway and around the corner, a booth was set up for the press announcement. The booth consisted of a spokesman standing next to a TV screen. Whatever the spokesman was saying was drowned out by the crowd noises, and the TV was just showing game credits when I walked by. The press just ate it up.



Just another typical 9 AM in Akihabara.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

next week, sony ps3 event in the same place. watch the big screen @.@!

=^x^=!

TSOTE said...

Thanks for the heads up. Since I'm right next to the building anyway, I swing by on my way in to work in the morning. It's about a 30 second detour. I'll keep an eye on the screen (kind of hard to avoid, actually...)