Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Anime Heroes Stamps Series - Keroro Gunso

A couple of weeks ago, I went into the Tokyo Anime Center on my break, like I do occasionally, but this time I actually worked up the courage to try talking to one of the people behind the information desk about places that I could add to my Anime and Manga Sightseeing List. My Japanese isn't all that great, and sometimes I can't make myself understood. But, this time the conversation went pretty well. I learned a lot. Later, the guy sent me a press release from the Japan Post Office, advertising the latest stamps in the "Anime Heroes/Heroines" series, this one for "Keroro Gunso". In trying to find the picture on the website, I got a chance to see all of the other stamps that I'd missed before. I really wish I could have gotten the ones for Patlabor, Gegege no Kitaro and Time Boken.

No comments: