Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tetsujin 28-go for Docomo



I've written about Docomo's ad campaign using Tetsujin 28-go (Gigantor) for promoting their cell phone line before. But, there's been a resurgence in the advertising, with posters showing up in Shinjuku station, as well as on the JR trains, and the booth that reappears in Akihabara station every so often. So I figured that I might as well write another blog entry on it.



The booth had a TV playing an ad that I haven't seen being broadcast yet, so I probably just missed it.










(At another train station, I saw, for the first time, this ad promoting the original manga. It was at the opposite side of the train platform, and the camera wouldn't focus on it right., But, after 40 years, the story still retains some popularity.)

No comments: