Saturday, April 10, 2010

Random good stuff

And Morgul as the friendly drelb.

And here's nern in your purg.

And now strolling down memory lane, here's Poopy Campo.

Farkle

Do duh name Ruby Begonia ring a bell?

The redwing finork.

You can't smoke apples - they won't stay lit.

He's short and a little old but I'll adjust.

Today's definition: A "procrastinator" is a crastinator that plays for money.

Thank you Silent Majority, just keep those cards and letters.

I stuck a finger in an AC socket...

Haha, I'm old, but I'm shifty.

What's Paul Newman got that I haven't had longer?

That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

That wasn't quick, I guess it was just cheap.

In a few moments Herman Melville will be here to tell us how to peal a whale.

Good mornin', Good mornin', Good mornin'. Da Judge is evil dis mornin'. Everyone gonna do some time today.

That's what you say.

Blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere.

No comments: