Monday, June 28, 2010

Radio kits - Gingatsushin

You just can't blink. Living in Tokyo, you never know what you're going to find, or where. Blink and you'll miss it. Case in point is the Gingatsushin website, which carries, among other things, crystal growing kits and crystal radio kits. I happened across this site directly because of my interest in maid cafes. I'd just visited Cirque de la Lune, a semi-Victorian themed cafe just outside the north border of the Akihabara district, where I found some interesting crystals on display in the goods corner. But, it wasn't until on a whim I checked out the links page from the Cirque website that I stumbled on Gingatsushin, the site where the crystal kits are available for sale. The radio kits, too. These are cool-looking kits, in the 4000-6000 yen range ($44-$66 USD). If you like the Gakken Otona no Kagaku kits, I think you'll love these.

No comments: