Friday, July 23, 2010

God Eater event



On the 11th, or so, there was a release party event for the God Eater FES game for the Nintendo PSP. I swung by the UDX building on Saturday when they were still doing set up.



Sunday morning, there was a line of about 100 people waiting for the doors to open. I wasn't able to get out of work until 5 PM, and by that point, the staff were yelling at the crowds to go home already so they could start cleaning up. I didn't see anything on the outside shelves in terms of goods for sale, and the main stage area was set up primarily for showing videos of the game, although they probably had guest speakers up there talking, as well. The area off to the left of the stage had signed artwork, and posters and stuff. I didn't mind not being able to see more of this particular event, which I think required mailing in a post card to receive a limited number of tickets to get in. Even so, the game itself does look promising, if you liked Monster Hunter.















I wish I had a place to store this bike over night. I don't think it would last long, locked up in front of the apartment building.

No comments: