Saturday, March 26, 2011

If you want me, just whistle

Well, the threat of radiation reaching Tokyo seems to be getting a lot more western press. Just to let everyone know, I'm out of the main danger region. Unfortunately the greater threat that is "automatic updates to Windows" had succeeded in doing weird things to this computer (it's an older unit still running Win XP) such that I could not access web mail from yahoo. If you've sent me an email recently, this is why I haven't replied. But, it looks like the problem finally fixed itself this evening, about 36 hours later.

Anyway, I'm getting closer to going back and posting more regularly again. In the meantime, here's a photo for you. It's Amano, a sake shop in the Mitaka area, west of Shinjuku. Stupid tree.



Bunny, have you read Moyashimon 10 yet?

No comments: