Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm still here.

March 18 update: Nothing new to report. Still ok. Still keeping quiet.

Ok, not to panic anyone, but it looks like I may be keeping a low profile for at least a week. Everything's ok, and I'll try to keep the blog updated, but the activity here may drop off a bit until the blackouts and everything settles out. If you need me, I'll still be reachable at riemann96 at yahoo dot com or through my facebook page.

I also put some backlogged blog entries on the Nihon-go Hunter blog, for those of you following the Moyashimon and Geobreeders summaries.

2 comments:

A.B. said...

Stay safe and good luck!

Andrea said...

Glad to see that you and your wife are safe! Haven't had a chance to check earlier, sorry, but again glad to see you two are okay. Stay safe over there as I've been watching the news and seen how terrible it is and the amount of aftershocks is just staggering!

I try to keep up with everyone on Facebook so if its alright with you I'll send you a friend request soon. Again stay safe!!

- Andrea O. (Hilde)