Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Area 51 chapter

I'm going to get a little ahead of myself here, but what the heck.



I've got another 4 magazine commentaries coming up, and one of them is for Monthly Comic Bunch.  And, one of the titles in that issue really caught my eye - Area 51.  There's almost no information on it in English, and I liked it enough to scanilate that chapter.  Hopefully, more people will read this one and its popularity in the west will pick up.  I think it's funny.  I put it both on Manga.org and Nihongo Hunter.

4 comments:

James I. said...

doesn't it run in Comic Bunch, not Birz?

TSOTE said...

Thanks for the catch, James. You're right. I'll make the correction.

TSOTE said...

While I'm here, do you know anything about Area 51?

James I. said...

nothing, really, aside from the fact that I'm mildly interested in the artist. sorry!