Friday, February 8, 2013


From my description on youtube:

Back a long time ago, I tried making a flipbook animation. I got a stack of 3" x 4" notepads and a light table, and started drawing. The entire thing came to 300 separate, fully hand-drawn sheets. In 2002, I scanned them all and put them into a single .avi file. Finally, I got around to making the soundtrack using Audacity, the Korg Kaossilator Pro and the Gakken SX-150 Mark II. (The K-Pro for the basic sounds, the SX-150 for filtering and Audacity for pasting everything together.) The pixel size for the avi is a bit small for making out what the action is, so if I can get my hands on the original flipbook again, I'll save the pages to larger files.

No comments: