Friday, March 21, 2014

Go Comics Contest #5


I mentioned a few weeks ago that I've been pretty lucky at winning stuff from GoComics. I also said at the time that one particular package apparently had gotten lost in the mail. Well, it finally arrived after all. 3 months late is better than never. I expect this was a problem with the U.S. postal side of the equation, since I've gotten other packages pretty quickly.


(I like the nice note the GoComics people put in the package.)

This one is a 12-month calendar from the Regular Show, which I'd never heard of before, and a 365-day calendar from Non Sequitur. I really wanted the NS calendar, because it is one of my favorite strips. The nice part is that the publisher added trivia, gags, mazes and sudoku puzzles to the back of each page, and I like doing sudoku puzzles.

Wiley does great bears.

No comments: