Monday, May 26, 2014

Night Work




The same night I took the previous full moon photos, I decided to walk up to Amu Plaza to see if they had any stage shows or events set up for the next day. In fact, they had a kind of beer garden, which they were calling a "highball garden". It was a roped-off area with chairs and tables, and a booth that you could get Suntory highballs from for $3.50 a glass, plus some snack foods. Unfortunately, the garden only ran for 1 week and I wasn't feeling like spending the money at the time. However, while I was there, I figured I'd try getting some images of the midnight construction going on for a new wing of the shopping mall next to the main train station.





An attempt at an artsy shot of the full moon through the construction site scaffolding.

No comments: