Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tully's Hot Dogs




The Tully's coffee shops had a "ball park frank" special for a while. Toppings included avocado, avocado with chili and avocado with cheese. I was feeling hungry and had some time to kill, so I went to the Tully's in Tenmonkan, and figured it would be easier to just point to the menu than try to explain what I wanted - the avocado and chili beans dog. I got the set, which included coffee for $7. What they gave me was just the coffee and avocado dog. I guess the reason it's called "ball park" is because they're charging the prices you see at the ball parks. Way over-priced for what you get. I didn't see them making the dog, but the "avocado" probably came out of a squeeze bottle. If it came from Kraft, it would have just been modified corn starch, 100% free of contamination by avocados. I like that they gave me mustard and ketchup, though.

No comments: