Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Yumeno Ukyoni Saitemina


This almost seems like a joke. I'd heard that J-pop girls' idol group Momoiro Clover Z had teamed up on a song with KISS, but I didn't pay much attention to the story. Last night, as I was listening to the radio, this really hard-rock riff started playing, followed by the rest of the song, which, despite the cutesy female vocals, sounded good. I went to youtube to find the video. It was only posted on the 19th, and it already has over 1 million views. Not bad. The video itself mixes anime with live action footage. I'm not going to watch the video that much (only one of the girls can act to save her life), but I think the song itself is worth putting into heavy rotation. (lyrics by MCZ, music written and performed by KISS).

Yumeno Ukyoni Saitemina (The Blossoming Transient World)
direct youtube link

No comments: