Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Castrol Car




I've seen this "itasha" (car with anime decals) near the apartment before, but either when I didn't have the camera, or when it was pulling into a parking garage under another apartment building. Finally, as I was walking home from the school one night, the car was parked in front of the laundromat.


(I think mediafire is screwing this photo up. The link is right, but the page isn't displaying the image right now. I'll try rechecking mediafire in a few hours to see if the problem has gone away.)

I couldn't really get a good photo because of the bright lights coming off the laundromat and bouncing off the car, and because the driver was watching me from inside the building as he folded his clothes.  I hope to get a better opportunity in the future.

No comments: