Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Last Airbender DS




I was in Eau Claire, WI, for a few days in August, and while I was there, I wanted to visit a couple game shops to see if I could pick up anything used for cheap. I did locate one shop across from the local Mall, but their selection of DS games was pretty thin (no, I don't want to play Madden football). They didn't have any translated Japanese RPGs, so I settled on getting the game based on Shyamalan's movie version of the Last Airbender. I liked the original cartoon series, and I was hoping this game would be good, despite the focus on Zuko, and the price being $5.



So, why is this review so short?
After I got back to Japan, I loaded the cartridge into my 3DS, and nothing happened. The machine refused to recognize the existence of the game cart. I can't play it, so I can't review it.

C'est la vie.

No comments: