Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Getting a little tongue




In the middle of September, Lotteria was getting into the Halloween spirit with their latest burgers and fries campaign. The gimmick is: tongues made out of purple cheese. I might talk myself into getting something just for the blog some time, but at the moment, I'm saving my money for something more useful. Like a lobotomy.



So, a few days later, I'm hungry and I'm in the area. I go in to Lotteria and order the purple tongue cheese burger. I get my order, go up to the seating area on the second floor, and open the wrapper.



And discover that it's the shrimp sandwich, with bits of pumpkin in the sauce. I'm short on time, and I want to know what it tastes like, so I eat it anyway. Tastes like shrimp. Didn't notice the pumpkin at all.



Looks exactly like the photo in the ad, though...


No comments: