Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Art Fest Feb. 16




There was an Art Fest exhibit held by a local design college in Tenmonkan on Saturday. It may have been on Sunday as well, but I didn't go to Tenmonkan on Sunday, and the sign doesn't seem to give dates, so I don't know for sure.



There were maybe 20 tables in the arcade, with artists looking like they were between 16 and 48 years old. Some, if not all, of the art and crafts were for sale, but I didn't see anything I wanted for the apartment. A lot of it looked amaturish, but some was promising.











This artwork was from a sign placed next to the event stage. I didn't see a schedule and there didn't seem to be much in the way of stage activities for the day, but I like the spirit of the sign.















Three of the foamhead mascots posed for shots for a professional cameraman who looked like he was related to the SDF. And that was that for the art fest as far as I was concerned.

No comments: