Sunday, November 8, 2020

Chained Minion




One day, I was walking along the Kotsuki river, when I found a lost keychain figure lying at the base of a bridge barrier wall.



A broken-footed, broken chain Minion. I hesitated to approach it to take a photo...



The reason I hesitated was that there were well over 100 sparrows sitting on the power lines directly overhead. After the city decided to cut down all of the trees that had been growing along streetcar street, they no longer have normal places to roost.

Every 10-15 seconds, there were soft "plop" sounds along the sidewalk. I took my photos and left as fast as I could. Bye-bye Minion.

2 comments:

ProjectSymphony said...

why did they cut down all the trees? :(

TSOTE said...

Partly it was the noise. Thousands of little birds all chirping at once at 10 at night makes it hard to go to sleep. But, the poop from the birds was a hazard to humans.