Thursday, January 14, 2021

Millionation 2021




Ten Park, the other side of Tenmonkan, has their 1 million led illumination running from Dec. to January 17 again. Not a lot of difference from year to year, but I did want to drop by after my lessons on Friday before the thing ended.



The temps are pretty much right around freezing. I had thin gloves on, which made handling the camera a bit more awkward, and my fingers were stiffening up.



Even so, the main stage area had several tables set up for children to make their own stamp art cards. Lots of parents were making their own, too. I was expected home at about that time, so I didn't really have the option of seeing if the activity was free or not.



It was nice seeing these lights up, anyway. The city decided to skip putting the lights up down along the boulevard in front of City Hall this year.



The dome just had a projector inside, with speakers playing atmospheric music. We weren't allowed to go inside.

And, that's that.

No comments: