Saturday, January 23, 2021

Georgia Gundam Coffee Display




Georgia Coffee has teamed up with the Gundam giant robot TV anime series again. I've been seeing these cans in vending machines, but the art is so half-assed this time, just barely showing up on the side of the can, that I haven't bothered buying one for the blog. But, I recently discovered this display in a nearby grocery store, where it's 398 yen plus tax (about $3.90 USD) for 5 cans. Since the vending machine cans are at least 100 yen each, it's the same as "buy four, get one free." I still don't like this coffee, so it's not much of a savings for me to get the bulk discount on something I don't normally want to drink.



But, if you do like the coffee AND you like Gundam, then maybe you'd want to get a bunch of these packs in bulk to enter the drawings for the Visa photocards, or a smartphone case. "Millions will enter, almost no one will win." Maybe that should tell you something...

No comments: