Monday, June 14, 2021

Gaoroad Wafers




The grocery store near me was unloading these trading card packages for 100 yen for two (normally like 160 yen each) and I decided to get an example for the blog. There's actually 2 series, and they're similar. Both have the trading card, and both have a styrofoam-like wafer cookie.



First out, something called Gao Road, which the Bandai announcement claims is something of a monster card battle series. Supposedly, the initial run was only supposed to be 20 yen each, so I feel cheated. There are 2 different kinds of cards in the set - Scopers and Beasters. Placing a scoper over the grey block on the beaster card causes a variety of monsters to form (depends on the combination of scopers and beasters).



I got a beaster... (after getting 8 cards, ALL I got were beasters...)


No comments: