Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sagura Italiano




I walk through Tenmonkan almost every day, and often I'll look at the schedule board on the back wall of the open space in front of Lotteria to check whether there are any events planned for the near future. Last week, I noticed something called "Sagura Italiano" for Sunday only, and I expected that it was going to be some kind of music event. So, on Sunday, before I headed for Amu Plaza for the Marugoto Fair up there, I came to Tenmonkan first.



Turned out it was just an excuse for some of the nearby restaurants to get together and promote themselves for all-day eating. I will let you in on a hint - Japanese pizza has nothing to do with Italy...



I didn't want to spend the money, so I just took a few photos and kept going to Amu Plaza. But, from what I could tell, there were maybe 50 people at the time, and most of them liked the food. That still doesn't make it real Italian food, though...

No comments: