Saturday, December 1, 2018

DBZ Movie Quiz posters




Towards the middle of September, I found this quiz poster next to the information desk in Amu Plaza, advertising the new Dragonball movie coming out Dec. 14. I spent half an hour crawling around Amu, looking for the other posters, but I only located #4. The question: What is the name of the character formed when Gokuu and Vejita wear the earrings?



Number 4 was in the movie complex on the 6th floor, back in with the food tables. The question is, "Which kami is Birusu?"

The bottom of the poster does say that #3 is on the fourth floor in front of a monitor, but I must have missed it. No idea where #1 would be. I guess I could ask someone working in the theater for a quiz card and instructions for how to get started. But, I didn't.

No comments: