Tuesday, February 2, 2021

GoPro / Cog is Dead Shirt




I've started up a new youtube channel for recreational cryptography, called The Black Chamber. In order to get the video I want, and to handle a wireless mic, I ended up having to buy a GoPro Hero 8 a little while back.



It's a cute little device, very compact, but pricey. I've been getting a lot of use out of it, though, which is good. The touchscreen doesn't like my fingers for some reason, so I mostly control it through an app on my Android tablet.



I wanted to get a shot to post to The Cog is Dead steampunk band page to show off the t-shirt I got for Christmas. So, while I was out with the GoPro on Saturday, when the weather was almost perfect, I decided to test it out with a still photo. I think it did a good job on the colors and resolution.

2 comments:

KHoffy said...

Looking good bro..... Love ya

TSOTE said...

Thanks. Back atcha.