Monday, February 28, 2022

Stone Ocean Royal Milk Tea




Stone Ocean Royal Milk Tea. Currently, Family-Mart konbini has a tie-in with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Very perfumy aroma, but tastes more like simple creamer. 200 yen, with tax.

I generally drop into konbini to see if they have any manga or anime-themed can coffee (the last one was for Jujutsu Kaisen). I've seen a few residual One Piece cans left over from months ago, but not much else. Suddenly, I encountered a bunch of stuff both at Lawson's and Family Mart, including the previous Galaxy Express 999 alcohol, this Stone Ocean tea, Ghost in the Shell chuu-hai, and one more upcoming one. I found one Red Bull-like energy drink with manga artwork on the can, but I don't drink those kinds of things, and I can't find it anymore in other stores.

No comments: