Thursday, October 18, 2018

Tully's Morning Set




Tully's coffee shop also started offering "morning sets," and because I like Tully's, I decided to try it once (because I don't like getting up before 11 AM, I had to actually decide to get out early enough that they still had the morning service (until 11:30 AM), which was rough. They've got 3 options, none of which turns out to be all that special. One is a hot dog and bun with coffee, and the other is the tuna melt (pureed tuna with melted cheese on top). The tuna melt was the cheapest of the three, at 580 yen (about $5.75 USD), and although the bread slice is pretty big, it's still not worth the money. The tuna melt itself tasted ok, but this isn't something I'm ever going to get again.

[Edit: When I write up my backlog of blog entries, I put them all into one large file (named "misc_xx.txt"), and then when the file gets large enough (maybe 20 days' worth of entries) I start on the next file. At that point, I apply the formatting to the first file, check the photo links, and do a second round of proofreading. This time, as I was proofing the current misc_xx.txt, I discovered that I had two reviews for Tully's tuna melt morning set. I decided to keep the second review, in part to show that I lied, and that the tuna melt was so ignorable the first time that I didn't even remember having it when I went in the second time...]

No comments: