Saturday, December 8, 2018

Georgia Gold Dragonball Figures Series




This has to be at least the third series of Dragonball figures to be packaged along with cans of Georgia coffee (there's a new DBZ movie coming out this month, which may be the reason for this one). With the first series, I managed to get a figure on the first try, but never again. On the second series, I gave up after 10 unsuccessful tries. So, when I started seeing advertising on the Coca Cola vending machines for this new series, I pretty much decided that I wouldn't even bother this time. But, I was walking to an English lesson one morning and I was really tired. I needed something to wake me up before I met with the student, and the machine I found had the cans for 100 yen each. I bought a can, but no luck.



The next day, same problem, so I bought a second can. This time, I got lucky. This is Future Trunks. The can tops are part of the office supplies holder type, and this one is designed to hold a cutter knife (no idea why this was considered a useful thing). Other can tops hold earbuds, and smartphones.



Trunks is highly detailed, and about 2" tall, maybe. He's made of something like hard rubber, so he won't quite exactly kill you if you accidentally step on him at night.

No comments: