Sunday, July 28, 2019

Doraemon Chocolate Egg Figures




About 1 month after I stopped buying the Mario chocolate egg figures from Don Quixote, I discovered a different set featuring Doraemon. Actually, this is series 2, with figures numbered from 19 to 36, plus Special 2. They're 178 yen ($1.60 USD) plus tax, each.



The egg is maybe 3"x2", hollow milk chocolate, with a small plastic capsule inside containing the figure.



Not a lot of chocolate, but it tastes good.



I decided to get two eggs at one time, just to take photos of them for the blog. The one on the left is Dorami, a female version of Doraemon, and the one on the right is some incidental figure named something like "Secret Stuff Cat". I don't watch the TV anime or movies, and I don't read the manga, so I can't say more regarding either character.



Dorami is about 1" tall. They're both made of rubbery plastic, and highly detailed. I'm just not a Doraemon fan.

No comments: