Monday, February 4, 2019

Sukiya-Fate Posters




Sukiya, a fast-food meat joint that specializes in cheap beef bowls and curry rice has also teamed up (as has Family Mart) with Fate-Stay Night.



I'm standing outside with the little pocket camera, and the shop doors keep closing on me while I'm trying to take the shot, so I run up to the doors to make them open, then run back to the other side of the sidewalk to get the photo, and suddenly 20 people all decide to walk in front of me at the same time. And even though I'm under full sunlight, the interior of the shop turns out dark and yellow. Sigh.

"Don't forget your takeout bag, sir and/or madam."



"We're just paid actors here. We don't actually eat this stuff."



"At least one of us remembered to bring lunch. Now, does anyone have chopsticks? No? How about a straw?"

No comments: